What exactly am I buying?
- Students of this course have on-demand access to the video lecture. Soul Science Lab owns all media content.
Who can benefit from taking this course?
- This course is designed with two tracks in mind including a professional development learning experience or a student learning experience. Aspiring music artists or music educators typically take the course but are accessible to anyone interested in music-making.
What is in this course?
- Students of this course engage with media content and historical viewpoints that story tell the fabric of hip hop and its importance to community, culture, and contemporary learning experiences.
What do I need to know before taking this course?
- Nothing. We got you! It is an easy and musically engaging course.
How long is the course?
How long do I have access to the course?
- This is a one-time payment course. As long as you have access to your Soul Science University account, you will also have access.
What if the course is not what I expected?
- We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we can discuss a refund on a case-by-case basis.
I've never taught a music course, can I teach this course?
- The course is delivered as a webinar experience that can be replayed through Soul Science University account.